We hope you enjoyed the 2023 Gartner Supply Chain Leaders Forum, where supply chain and operations executives connected over two days to share valuable insights on supply chain risk, sustainability, organizational transformation, customer centricity and much more. Featuring an incredible lineup of inspiring guest keynote speakers and time for meaningful peer connection, attendees walked away with peer insights and advice needed to address the challenges ahead.
At the conference, the top 5 priorities that supply chain leaders met on included:
- Power of financial incentives and disincentives in driving ESG goals
- Moving from a defensive to an offensive posture regarding investments in resilience and agility
- Local empowerment for innovation and operational decision making
- Building AI platforms to better monitor and manage local and E2E product flows
- Staying open to new models and ways of working
The program for the 2024 Gartner Supply Chain Leaders Forum is underway and we look forward to sharing details soon!